Sophisticated and inventive programs for Executive leaders, Experienced leaders and Emerging leaders
We are proud to help companies across the Asia-Pacific region – such as Microsoft, KPMG, American Express and LinkedIn – inspire and equip their people with the self awareness, tools and skills to become People of Influence.
The Bad News:
We have surveyed thousands of employees about the state of leadership in their own organisations. When employees are asked who they can think of who is truly inspiring – who is truly worth following – many, many people draw an absolute blank.
Um…that’s a bit of a worry!
A leader’s job is to get results with and through other people. If this is lacking, it is impossible for an organisation to reach its true potential.
The Good News:
We believe it is possible to learn how to be an inspiring and influential leader. Our job is to unlock that greatness.
An inventive suite of half day, one day and two day learning modules, delivered face-to-face, and scaleable to different audience sizes from small groups to large conferences.
90 Day Deep Dives
A suite of training for leaders or teams that want to go deeper on building skill and moving towards mastery. Involving face-to-face learning, short learning bursts, group coaching and peer accountability.
Longer-form, customised programs for Emerging Leaders and Experienced Leaders. Involving a range of modalities from face-to-face facilitation, coaching and group projects with access to exclusive behavioural simulations and exclusive proprietary psychometric tools and assessments.
Every Learning Module, 90 Day Deep Dive or longer-form Leadership Program is crafted with the four tenets of our Learning Philosophy in mind. Ultimately, the result we are shooting for is lasting behavioural change that lifts performance.
We craft learning that is:
Engaging participants with an experiential approach that prioritises exploration, discovery and self-insight.
Energising and emotionally engaging people with the desire to create change and the belief they can drive it.
Backed by the lastest insights from behavioural economics, neuroeconomics and our extensive experience with clients.
Equipping participants with tools they can use for immediate impact. Today.
In a time of unprecedented change; where the adaptive challenges people face create ambiguity and uncertainty; where they are being asked to do more with less; where people are stretched and stressed like never before; it is those who master themselves who have the ultimate competitive advantage.
People with the ability to tackle the day with enthusiasm and drive and unstoppable energy; with the skill to persist in the face of setbacks with resilience and grit; and to take absolute control of their time with ruthless prioritisation and execution…well, these people are truly valuable to an organisation.
And even more valuable are the leaders who can create teams (and teams of teams) with these qualities.
To create cultures of high performance (and to become high performers ourselves) technical skills are necessary, but not enough. We need to optimise the use of our personal resources to maximise our results.
The question is: can we do this better than our competitors?
- The Power of Mindset – A game-changing look at how to change the beliefs we have about our own potential. We unpack scientifically-proven ways to increase self-belief, motivation, drive and the ambition we have for ourselves to continually improve every day.
get things done
- Super Human Productivity – This is how to be an absolute machine at work. It’s a masterclass on the habits of time mastery for efficiency and effectiveness. It’s a system curating the universal principles to use daily.
- Bouncing Back, Bouncing Forward – No worthy goals are achieved without facing adversity; so developing resilience & grit is a massive competitive advantage and will become more so in the coming years. The good news is that more and more research is uncovering the ways each of us can improve our ability to thrive under pressure.
- Becoming a Corporate Athlete – Many of us are surviving, but how many of us feel like we are dominating our days? Sustaining success in the long-term requires an ability to master our energy, banish our stress and look after our wellbeing; something so few high achievers are doing as they prioritise short-term gains that lead to long-term pains.
For more information on what is possible for you and your organisation please get in touch.
No great feat can be accomplished alone. So the people with the ability to truly change the world are those that master the power of influence.
These masters are the alchemists of our time. Their medium is neither lead nor gold, but the thoughts, feelings and actions of other humans.
Theirs is that rare power: to motivate individuals, mobilise teams and move organisations forward. To be more and achieve more.
Influence is an ancient art. It is also an emerging science. And it can be learned.
For leaders trying to get results with and through other people, then there is no skill more important than influence.
We help clients master influencing others at five elevations.
the power of one
- The Smiling Ox Paradox® – This program is premised on the idea that people won’t believe your message unless they first believe the messenger. It unpacks the behavioural science of how we make judgements of other people; why some people are universally admired, respected and influential; and how we can capture some of that magic for ourselves. Exclusive: The Smiling Ox Paradox suite of self and 360 psychometric assessments.
the power of one to one
- Leadership…one conversation at a time – A comprehensive methodology and practical set of tools for ensuring leadership conversations like Coaching and Feedback actually add value. Leveraging neuroscience, behavioural science and thousands of hours of practical experience working with leaders on improving their conversational capabilities.
- Coaching for Potential and Performance – The art and science of coaching is not a newly discovered skillset yet our experience with thousands of leaders in dozens of companies reveals something unequivocal: the skill of coaching is misunderstood and inexpertly implemented by most leaders. With a vital few concepts and tools we have unlocked how to get leaders to a respectable proficiency in the most efficient way possible.
- Conquering Crucial Conversations – The neuroscience of turning difficult conversations into quality conversations that simultaneously drive results and strengthen relationships (and are less P.A.I.N.F.U.L.).
- Influencing without Authority – Regardless of how senior we get in an organisation, there are always stakeholders we have to influence where we cannot rely on hierarchical authority to aid us. We help participants use and practice a repeatable, nuanced and finely-tuned conversational methodology so they are P.R.E.P.A.R.E.D to make every interaction a success.
the power of one to many
- Presenting with Influence – Informed by the tens of thousands of hours our team has spent on our feet in front of demanding corporate audiences around the world, we arm participants with the simple secrets to presenting with confidence, skill and impact.
- The Art of Impromptu – Presenting with confidence, skill and impact…without prep!
BUILDING TOP PERFORMING TEAMS
the power of many
- Teams That Work™ – How to build high performing teams through creating collective clarity; leveraging the neuroscience of trust and creating psychological safety; implementing the habits of communication and collaboration shown to most increase collective IQ; and how to create an appetite for mutual accountability and the courage to tackle adaptive challenges. Based on thousands of hours working directly with teams to help them become high performing.
- Teams That Innovate – Utilising our deep experience with the methodology and mindset of human-centred design (design thinking), we translate the most impactful innovation concepts and practices into practical tools any team can begin using immediately.
ENGINEERING BEHAVIOUR CHANGE
the power of everyone
- Are You a Behavioural Engineer? – Organisations the world over are trying to transform or evolve their cultures to be more collaborative, innovative, productive, resilient and agile. Essentially, more competitive. This requires behaviour change on a mass scale and yet almost all attempts within organisations to achieve behaviour change fail. Miserably. This program explores how to use the science of behavioural economics to engineer behaviour change across teams and organisations. Fresh, practical, impactful.
For more information on what is possible for you and your organisation please get in touch.
Bespoke Learning Journeys
This is when client partnerships become really rewarding and satisfying!
When we get the opportunity to collaborate on shaping, customising or building a program from the ground up. A program that creates change. A program that resonates throughout an organisation. A learning journey that leaves a legacy.
Not all organisations have the foresight, the patience (and let’s face it, the budget) to invest in a group of people in this way. But if you do, let’s make it special! Let’s make it something you can hang your hat on.
These are the sorts of programs our clients give names to. Like GPT Group’s Elevate program. Or KPMG’s Navigate program. Or M&T Resources’ The M&T Academy. Or the ServiceStream Talent Program. Or LinkedIn’s EmergIn program. You get the idea!
These sorts of programs involve formal learning, the sort that we provide, but when done well they also include many other ingredients. Ingredients like internal mentoring, external coaching, executive presentations and Q&A, cross-functional sharing in the BAU, team project work supported by group coaching and an end deliverable with executive sponsorship and oversight.
For the sort of formal learning components that we include see the Masterclass Programs outlined above.